Mount Rinjani trek Hot Spring package start from Senaru Village and finish at Smbalun Lawang village, camp at Senaru crater rim, 2641 meters above sea level and Segara Anak Lake (2000M). The trip featuring forestry trek trail, open grasslad savanna views, Segara Anak Lake and Gunung Baru views from crater rim and hot spring.
Applicable for advanced trekker and non trekker/beginner, must able to walk long day and fit. A person who has mountain sickness not recommended to do this trek.
This trek available base on request, for individual or group
Itinerary Mt Rinjani Lake & Hot Spring Trek 3 Days :
- Day 1: Senggigi Beach - Senaru Village (601M) - Senaru Crater Rim (2641M)
Pick up 05.00 am at your hotel and depart Senaru village, registration at Rinjani Trek Center ( RTC ) and continue hiking to Senaru Crater Rim campsite, walk through sheltered thick tropical forest with rich of flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung. Lunch en route
Reach the crater rim around 5 pm, set up the tent here for camp and enjoy the spectacular views of Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, Summit of Mt. Rinjani from the crater rim.
In the afternoon you will see spectacular sunset moment from the campsite.
Dinner at the camp
- Day 2: Senaru Crater Rim (2641M) - Segara Anak Lake (2000M) - Sembalun Crater Rim (2639M)
In the morning after breakfast continue the trip descend to Segara Anak Lake (2000M) through the crater, challenge the steep path ways and enjoy beautiful views along the way down to the lake.
After 3 hours walk reach the lake (Segara Anak Lake), from here you will see more close to the baby volcano (Gunung Baru Jari). Setup the tent near lake for overnight. Whole the day you will spend your time to explore at Segara Anak Lake or explore the hotspring nearby lake.
Dinner at the camp
- Day 3: Segara Anak Lake (2000M) - Sembalun Crater Rim (2639M) - Sembalun Village (1156m) - Senggigi
Early morning trek up to Sembalun Crater rim (3 hours), rest and enjoy the view from Sembalun crater than descent to Pos 3 Pada Balong, stop for Lunch.
After lunch continue descent to Sembalun Lawang Village, the trek on savanna field. Reach the village around 4 PM and continue with car drive to Senggigi. End of program
Private Trip : USD230 /person (min 2 person)
Sharing Trip: USD145/person
- Return transfers Senggigi - Senaru Village
- Entrance ticket Rinjani National Park
- Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry logistic and trek equipments
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water
- Inbound Travel Insurance