Mount Rinjani trek package 2 Days 1 Night Summit program is the most challenging trek Mt. Rinjani National Park. This trek applicable for experienced trekkers or person who have very good level of fitness, age 11 - 50 years old.
Trek route start from Sembalun Lawang village and end back at Sembalun Lawang Village
People who has mountain sickness not recommended to do this trip.
The tour available for individual, couple and group request
Itinerary Mount Rinjani Summit Trekking 2 Days :
- DAY 01: SENGGIGI - SEMBALUN VILLAGE - SEMBALUN CRATER RIM, SLEEP IN TENT
After registration at Rinjani Information Centre (RIC) in Sembalun Lawang, start the trek with gentle walk through open grassland to Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300m) about 1,5 hours, take some rest than onto Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) about 1 hour. Take some break than continue to Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), stop for lunch here.
After lunch continue trek to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639m), the trek trail harder and take about 3,5 hours to reach the camp site at Plawangan II, Sembalun crater rim (2,639 m).
Reach the camp site around 5pm, set up the tent and enjoy the views of the crater rim.
Dinner served at the camp site.
- DAY 2 : SEMBALUN CRATER RIM - RINJANI SUMMIT - SEMBALUN LAWANG VILLAGE
Start the trek at 02:30 AM for the summit of Mount Rinjani (3,726 m), its walk on volcanic screen, challenging trek in 0 - 5 degrees. Once at the summit of Mount Rinjani, enjoy proud feelings satisfaction of achievement and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa. Stay one hour at the summit and than descend back to the campsite. Rest and enjoy breakfast
After breakfast leave Sembalun Crater rim walk down to Sembalun Village through open grass land. Finish at Sembalun Lawang Village around 3 PM than drop off back to your hotel. End of program
Price: USD195/person (min 2 person)
- Return transfers Senggigi - Senaru Village
- Entrance ticket Rinjani National Park
- Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry logistic and trek equipments
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water
- Inbound Travel Insurance