Mount Rinjani Trekking 5 Days is Mount Rinjani trekking package start from Sembalun Lawang Village (East Entrance) finish on the north area of Mt. Rinjani, Senaru Village. Accommodation for Day 01 of this package is in Lembah Rinjani Home Lodge, near entry point in Sembalun Village.
This an adventure and Eco Rinajni trek trip on Mount Rinjani National Park, Lombok - Indonesia.
High light of the trip covering Mount Rinjani’s summit (3,726 m), Segara Anak Lake, visit to Hot Springs, and Crater Rims
Requirement: Non mountain sickness/height phobia, good level of fitness, age 10 - 55 years old,
Applicable for beginner and experience trekkers
Itinerary Mount Rinjani Trekking Tour 5 Days:
- Day 1: Lombok International Airport - Sembalun Lawang Village, stay in Agro Villa
Airport pick up on arrival and transfer to Sembalun Lawang Village on the foot hill of Mount Rinjani.
Check in the hotel and briefing
- Day 2: Sembalun Lawang Village (1.156M) - Sembalun Crater (2639M), overnight in tent at camp site
Early morning (7AM) Meet with the guide and porters then proceed with registration at Rinjani Information Centre (RIC) in Sembalun Lawang. After registration start hiking with gentle walking through open grassland to Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300m),then continues hike to Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m). Stop for lunch break
After lunch continue the trek to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639m), the trek trail harder, take another 3,5 hours to reach the camp site at Plawangan II (Sembalun crater rim). Reach Sembalun crater rim around 5PM, set up the tent for overnight. Explore the crater rim and enjoy beautiful sunset moment from the camp site.
19.00 Dinner at the camp
- Day 3: Ssembalun Crater Rim (2639m) - Mount Rinjani Summit (3726m) - Segara Anak Lake, overnight in tent at lake campsite
Wake up early to start the trek 02:30 AM for Mount Rinjani summit attact, the most challenge walk through volcanic sands.
06.00 AM reach the top of Mount Rinjani (3726M), enjoy proud feelings of achievement and amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa.
07.00 AM descend back to the campsite, enjoy breakfast and take some rest.
After enough rest leave Sembalun Crater continue to the lake (Segara Anak Lake, 2000m), walk down through the steep and rocky trail. Arrive at the lake around 1 PM, spend your time for relaxing at the lake and go into the hot springs to get natural massage, by local people believe it to have healing powers.
- Day 4: Segara Anak Lake (2000M) - Senaru Crater Rim (2641M), camp at Senaru Crater
After lunch continue the trip, trek up to Plawangan 1, (Senaru Crater Rim,2,461 m), some trek points very steep and hard need extra focus on the trek trail. Reach the campsite at Senaru crater rim around sunset time
Set up the tent and enjoy the view around the crater rim
- Day 5: Senaru Crater Rim (2641M) - Senaru Village (601M), drop off in Senggigi area
After breakfast leave the campsite descend to Senaru village (601 m), along the trek trails sheltered by thick tropical forests with rich of flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung. Rest stops are taken along the way. Lunch served en route.
The trek finish around 2 PM at Rinjani Trek Center in Senaru village, from here we will drop you in Senggigi area. Program end
Private Trip : USD315 /person (min 2 person)
Sharing Trip : USD235
- All transportations as stated on itinerary
- Akomodation in Sembalun Village - Agro Villa (base on twin share)
- Entrance ticket Rinjani National Park
- Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry logistic and trek equipments
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water
- Inbound Travel Insurance