Mount Rinjani One Day Trek is one day trekking trip to Mount Rinjani Natioanl Park without camping. The trip start early morning from Senaru village and hiking until the peak of Mount Rinjani crater rim (2641 m) above sea level. In this trip you will see spectacular view of Mount Rinjani lake and the baby vulcano "Gunung Gunung Baru Jari in the middle of the Segara Anak Lake..
This trip require experience trekkers or those who are in good level of fitness.
05.00 Start the trek from Senaru Village (participant who stay in Senggigi or Mataram area will be picked up at 03.00)
The trek trails is dominated by heavy forest of Rinjani National Park from 600 meters above sea level until 2000 meters above sea level and the rest is open grassland savanna to the peak of the crater rim 2641 meters above sea level. Giant tree of Banyan can be found along the trek trails include Klak, Pandanus, Rattan and many other tropical trees. The sound of birds and wild deer are always entertain the trekkes on the whole of the jpurney
09.00 Reach the top of Crater Rim (2641M), Enjoy the spectacular view of Mount Rinjani and the Segara Anak Lake with it baby volcano in the middle.
Your guide will serve you breakfast while you enjoy the scenery.
11.00 Leave the crater rim walk down back to Senaru Village.
17.00 Arrive at Senaru Village and continue with car to drop off you back to your hotel
Package prices USD 115/Person (min 2 persons)
- Return transportation from Senggigi or Mataram area to the trekking point
- 1 x Breakfast (Toasted bread with jam + Tea or coffee)
- 1 x Lunch (Egg+ Cheese + Tomato Sandwich )
- Safe drinking bottled water
- Trekking guide
- Entrance ticket
- Fresh fruit (banana, apple, pineapple), biscuits and chocolate bar
- Accommodation before and after the trek package
- Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver
What to bring/wear :
- Torch or Flashlight
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handicam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 1 Tshirt
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- Trek stick/lekki
- Rain coat
Mount Rinjani Trekking Map